- This heritage-listed building, which used to be the old Newspaper House, has been transformed into a modern day dining and car precinct in the Perth CBD.
Scope of Works
- Redevelop the heritage listing building to accommodate bar and dining facilities
- Work to restricted hours and low level slab thickness
- Work in with contractors to install electrical services such as lighting, power and data communications
- Controlled lighting system that integrates seamlessly.
- Award winning four level dining and bar precinct in the centre of Perth City
- Multiple bars and restaurants all networked under one roof
- Historical building with the original Atrium centre and the newspaper stories all over the walls.
Colonial Leisure Group
“Wesco set a benchmark for a premium electrical service and offer a highly personalised service with great care and attention to detail in getting the job done right.”
Vern Fogarty – Colonial Group
Click here to read some of the testimonials given by our clients.