Wesco can Assist in Keeping Your Business Compliant.
Wesco Electrics provides customers with a range of critical preventive services to ensure their business continues to run smoothly and is compliant with regulations.
- Testing and tagging appliances
- Wesco will visually inspect and electrically test equipment for personal safety. Each appliance will be inspected for any defects such as deterioration or missing components. We recommend regular testing from a single outlet or appliance to an entire building in order to ensure operational safety and compliance with the latest Work Safe and Australian regulations.
- RCD testing
- Residual current device or RCD’s must be tested yearly to meet Australian legislation safety standards.
- Exit and Emergency light testing
- The testing of emergency lighting is imperative in the prevention of hazardous situations and accidents occurring in an emergency evacuation
- Six monthly and annual testing inspection service in accordance with current Australian standards.
- Thermographic testing
- Thermographic testing is a fast and effective procedure of testing electrical equipment for faults and problems before they occur
- Temperature tests on electrical switchboards for possible faults such as loose terminals or overloaded circuits to prevent an incident before it occurs.
Contact us today for an obligation free quote.